16 mm + text
This work presents sculptures of founding figures in Israeli Zionist history.
They are located in center of Kfar Shalem’s neighborhood in Tel Aviv and their faces were vandalized.
‘Kfar Shalem’ was built on the ruins of the Arab village, ‘Salama’, from which the residents were expelled during the 1948 war. The sculptures are part of the foundation of the ethos that stands in stark contrast to the history of this village. The text is taken from testimonies of people who were expelled from the village of Salama.